Holiday applications will open in January 2024, registered referrers will be sent email communications with further details.
Before you get started
There are lots and lots of families going through tough times who can't get away together. We want to make the biggest difference we can to as many families as we can. We focus our holiday offers on families who:
- Are on a low income (a household income of less than £24,000)
- Haven’t had a holiday together in the last 4 years
- Have at least one child under 18 who will go on the holiday
How to apply
You'll need someone who works with your family to refer you. They'll either be supporting you or your family professionally (as their job), and you'll have regular contact with them. We call this person a ‘referrer’. They’ll be on hand to support you throughout the process and help you to make the most of your holiday.
They must be either a registered charity or a statutory provided service, and they’re usually someone who works in these types of organisations:
- Registered charities that provide services related to families
- Government provided children's and family support departments such as social services and community health teams
- Health visitors from NHS services
- Ofsted registered schools, nurseries and children’s centres
- Registered refuge and domestic abuse support agencies
- Registered housing associations
People who work in these organisations who could support you may have these kinds of roles:
- Family support worker
- Social worker
- Health visitor
- Refuge worker
Your referrer will need to register with us here and fill in a holiday application for your family. Applications will open in January 2024.