The London Marathon is an iconic 26.2 miles course set around the river Thames. Over 40,000 runners will tackle the closed road course starting in Greenwich and finishing on The Mall taking in iconic sights such as the Cutty Sark, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace along the way.
Set yourself the ultimate challenge for 2024 and take part in the London Marathon as a part of Team #HolidayHeroes. By joining #HolidayHeroes you will be helping families facing tough times feel the lasting effects of a holiday.
There is a registration fee of £100 and this year, our minimum fundraising target is £1,854 to highlight the 1,854 families we sent on a life-changing holiday in 2022.
The benefits of joining Team #HolidayHeroes
- Dedicated Family Holiday Charity contact
- Fundraising pack and materials
- Family Holiday Charity running vest or t-shirt
- Regular updates with fundraising tips
- Training plan
- Exclusive Facebook group to meet and support each other
- In-person training session with a personal trainer in January 2024
- Fantastic support from our two official cheering stations at Mile 6 and Mile 24
- Invite to our post-race reception with food, massage, and showers
Holidays give families space and time together – to laugh and have fun – as well as rethink, rebuild, and refresh.
Our team is currently full, however, you can apply below to join our waitlist. Apply to run the London Marathon and change somebody’s life.