Thanks to a partnership with Crowdfunder, your unused Nectar points can be donated to Family Holiday Charity.
Your points add up – to smiles and laughter, space and time away from the busy day to day.
For every 500 points you donate, £2.50 will go towards making sure some of these families get the holiday that they need to help them through tough times.
Donate your points today
There’s a one time only set up process, after that, donating points will be simple.
- Visit the Crowdfunder website and find Family Holiday Charity.
Follow this link.
- Select Donate to this charity.
The donation page offers you the option to donate with Nectar (look for the familiar little purple logo!)
- Click the button Donate with Nectar
- Click “Link your account now”.
- If you already have a Crowdfunder account, sign in using your email and password
- If you don’t, you’ll need to set up an account. You can do this by adding your name, email address and setting a password or connecting via your Facebook account.
- You’ll be taken to a page where you can set up a profile if you want to – otherwise just click Continue.
- Then you’ll be asked to link your account – have your Nectar card number and password handy!
- To be extra secure, you’ll be asked to Verify your account set up – a code will be sent to your email – enter this code and make the donation.
You may be asked again to confirm a code to make the donation the first time one is made.
How your points help
Any contribution is welcome, but here’s an idea how your points could make a difference for families:
- 6,000 points will contribute towards a family’s travel costs for going on holiday
- 10,000 points will contribute towards a family group day trip
- 50,000 points will pay for accommodation for a family holiday
500 points will mean the charity receives the equivalent of £2.50