Join our team of #HolidayHeroes – walking, running, jumping, skydiving – to give families the gift of time away together.
Holiday Heroes are the community of people who come together to make time together a possibility for families facing tough times. It's your energy, commitment and passion that mean families can laugh together and make lasting memories. Holiday heroes help families living with day-to-day struggles, facing illness, isolation, bereavement.
Family Holiday Charity offers a few organised challenge events each year – London Marathon, Great North Run and the Royal Parks Half Marathon.
We can also help #HolidayHeroes who would like to organise their own event, on their own or with a team.
Benefits of being a #HolidayHero team member
- A training plan to help keep you on track to achieving your goal
- Support with fundraising to help you achieve your minimum fundraising pledge
- Loud and enthusiastic cheering on!
- An annual training and development meeting where you can hear from other participants, learn top tips and meet your fellow #HolidayHeroes
- Support from teammates and fellow #HolidayHeroes through our Facebook community
- Recognition for achieving your goal
For London Marathon Holiday Heroes
- Two cheer spots en route – the ideal spot to say hi to family and friends who come to support you
- Pasta party for a post-race refuel
- Post-race massage
Join us to raise funds for families who need a holiday. If you don’t fancy any of these options, give us a ring on 0203 117 0650.