Join our team of #HolidayHeroes – walking, running, jumping, skydiving – to give families the gift of time away together.
In 2023 we have places available in the London Marathon, Great North Run, Royal Parks Half Marathon, Hackney Half Marathon, London 10K, Kilt Walk, Edinburgh Marathon Festival, the Thames Path Ultra Challenge, and much much more!
#HolidayHeroes are a community of people who raise money to give families living with day-to-day struggles, facing illness, isolation, and bereavement, a short UK holiday. Your energy, commitment, and passion mean that families can spend time together and make lasting memories.
If you would like to organise your own event or have a place in another event either on your own or as a team, then please get in touch with us today so that we can support you.
Benefits of being a #HolidayHero team member
- Monthly support emails with links to training, fundraising advice, and stories of the people you are supporting.
- An annual training and development meeting where you can hear from other participants, learn top tips and meet your fellow #HolidayHeroes
- Support with fundraising to help you achieve your minimum fundraising pledge.
- Loud and enthusiastic cheering on!
- Support from teammates and fellow #HolidayHeroes through our Facebook community.
- Recognition for achieving your goal.
- Knowing that you are making a difference to a family in need.
Join us to raise funds for families who need a holiday. If you don’t fancy any of these options, give us a ring on 0203 117 0650.